Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dear readers.

I came back after a gap of time....

Hope all of you have enjoyed ur Xmas holidays as well as new year.....eves....

Today I 'm sharing the departure of Basuji,,,,with you..Lets pray for his soul....

Jyothibasu's life was one of the continuous dedication ..to communist .. movement in india. indeed he was a living legend now an adorable memory ....I pay my homage to one of the best communist,statesman and a progressive thinker.... My red salute to the patron of communism,,,the ever memorable Marxist follower.....

" “ LAL SALAM COMRADE"

You may have left your body...but u will live in the hearts and minds of all communist s..you will be immortal in the hearts of people acorss generations..

For me he was a role model of pragmatic marxism,,I respect him not only for his charisma but also for his conduct and consideration for people of all sections.. Even though he was a hard core communist and ethicist until his last breath..he extended all possible help to Mother Theresa...

Truly his death marks an end to an era.... comminists....the new generation communists...,the corporate leaders...He was considerd to be the doyan of pragmatic communism….But I belive in the real conventional communism which is folwed byP.Govinda pillai ,who departed us last year now the remainins in this category like V.S.Achuthanathan ,who's hand and mouth is knotted by party secretariat ..and now he acts as a dummy C.m ,a mere puppet in the hand of the political manipulators.....

What to do..I am so sad in the go on of our party..party of working class has become party of Capitalists ,I am not saying we have to walk back wards.with the growth of industrialisation,we also.who ever in the rule,Left or right, must go with the changes,industries should be encouraged,but not by demolishing Agriculture lands....

Now u see..whats happened in the case of Smart city....Acres of land has been acquired by the govt in order to bulit up the infrastructure....but nothing has been done so far.....The laymen who gave land for cheap rate..to the govt...they became fools...

Whom we have to blame?....

Kerala is walking back......

I think I am diverting from the subject.....

hahahhahh..I talks to much...Lets come to the point.......

I started today ...my blogging just to reveal my sincere condolences to the passed away leader....

Basuji was the Long term C.M of West Bengal who ruled more than two decades....

his two decades of experience as C.m would have made him an ideal Prime Minister,But the Polite Bueros decision to turn down his offer ...was indeed a historic blunder....

time will prove that....

And his last and final deed that proved his progresive thinking,he gave his corpse to medical college as a study material....

I am going for lunch.....

So lets speak later

you can expect a controversial issue on the coming,,,blog..

Good bye to all my readers..till we meet

Wish you all all success and prosperity all through out the year 2010

Sandhya

.he was ths on of a dHe was actr..it wo

1 comment:

  1. Excellent...now slowly u r reaching the path of the writer..all the best and keep goahead.....

    ReplyDelete